Thursday, February 11, 2010

My blog's strange phylogenetic origin in the Carnival of Evolution #20!

Skeptic Wonder has one of the more creative analytical takes on hosting a blog carnival I've ever seen - an actually phylogeny of the blog posts included in the carnival, based on sequence alignment of each blog post's URL! I'm not sure about some of the results, however... check out where my post on the challenges of teaching evolution ended up in the above tree! How on earth did I end up paraphylizing (if that's a word) Bjørn Østman's blog?!

But, never mind that, this 20th edition of the Carnival of Evolution has plenty of good stuff to read, so head on over there in your spare moments. And pardon my tardiness in bringing this to your attention.

Posted via web from a leaf warbler's gleanings

0 comments:

ShareThis

Darwin's tweets

Recent ScienceBlogs Posts on Peer-reviewed Papers

Current Readers

counter

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP