Thursday, June 10, 2010

Biology Overload in the latest Scientia Pro Publica

I know I'm not always diligent about noting blog carnivals here, even when my postings are part of a carnival! Can't promise I'll be consistent about that in the future either. But if you are looking for some good science writing to read this summer, you could do worse than reading the weekly roundup in the Scientia Pro Publica carnival, which I have hosted in the past, and try to contribute to when I can. You'll find this week's edition, which came out on June 7, at The Dichotomous Trekkie 2.0, with an overload of biological posts! What fun! And it even includes my recent rant about evolution not being a ladder. So what are you waiting for? Go visit the carnival now!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Darwin's tweets

Recent ScienceBlogs Posts on Peer-reviewed Papers

Current Readers

counter

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP