Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spring is in the air...

Well, not exactly, but the Spring semester sure is in the foggy air here at Fresno State, and we kick off the Evolution class today. Time for me to welcome to all the new students! Feel free to look around this blog to find stuff of relevance to the class, and some not so relevant but fun stuff also! The class textbooks are linked to the left here, and we will use both this blog and the Blackboard site extensively throughout.

I'll see you in class very soon!

And those of you blog readers who are not in my class - expect a lot more material to be posted here over the coming months as I increase my output, and, more importantly, the students start supplying new posts as well.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Darwin's tweets

Recent ScienceBlogs Posts on Peer-reviewed Papers

Current Readers

counter

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP