Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh how I hate storks...

... and even more, those who would expose the scientific conspiracy that I thought had successfully Expelled the Stork Theorists from the ranks of reproductive academia! Now what? Do I have to start digging up the old Storkology books buried behind the Biology dept. greenhouse? I guess I better start rewriting the syllabus for my upcoming fall Birds and Reptiles course too while I'm at it. Gimme a break with all this academic freedom, would you now?


Sigh!! Watch and weep, my fellow Astorkist conspirators...









And once you're done wiping your tears, go read the comments thread on this video on YouTube (just click on the above video to get to it). Seriously!



0 comments:

ShareThis

Darwin's tweets

Recent ScienceBlogs Posts on Peer-reviewed Papers

Current Readers

counter

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP